Sunday 14 February 2010

And the Winner is..................

Hi Everyone!!   Well I am absolutely overwhelmed by the response to the One World, One Heart event.   Thank you so much to everyone who took the time to visit my blog and enter for my prize.  I have now closed the event and will be announcing a winner tomorrow.  I am using a random number generator online as I guess this is the fairest way of doing things.  I was very touched by all your kind comments, I love it that you all love glass too x  

Will post first thing and email my winner tonight......................................so watch this space LOL!!

and coz I can't do a post with out a bead and my lovely Milly here is what I have been working on.  It is a 'deconstructed' Union Jack.  First attempts below.  I have put it on nice thick leather, put in silver rivets and added a nice chunky clasp so it is suitable for boys and girls!!  Only available at Bazaar, our shop at the moment but as always if you would like something similar do get in touch.  I will be making more and they will go online in due course........................


And the lovely Photographers assistant exhausted from all her Valentine Proposals on the beach!!
Best wishes
Jennie

1 comment:

  1. So sorry I missed yours, wish I could have entered. Love your Union Jack bead!

    ReplyDelete