Thursday 11 February 2010

One for the Boys!



Hi Everyone!

Well who can ignore One World One Heart! What an incredible response 212 comments and prize entrys....I know what Ian and I will be doing on Valentines Day!! Good Luck and thank you to all my new visitors, I have really enjoyed visiting other blogs and am thrilled to have so many visits from around the world.

I have had a busy week on the torch and we have been really busy in the shop which is fantastic news, infact Raspberry Rings took a large percentage of the turnover in January..... Whoop Whoop! So a HUGE Thank you to everyone both online and in Devon you know who you are :0). As a result of all this lovely activity I have had a week of trying to catch up with myself and have torn myself away from the torch today to dedicate myself to cyberspace. LOL!

I have listed a whole lot of new 5mm beads on the website and there are also some new ones in the shop (Bazaar, 3 Gammon Walk, Barnstaple, North Devon). They are all one off so get them while they are hot!!

The piccy above is of a few of them! I have also been doing some BIG beads, below, due to a huge demand for them.....not keeping up on my website at the moment but I promise i will!



I have also been busy with the beads 'designing' some ready to wear pieces. I have had a few requests for more for the men so I have posted a few on my website : www.raspberryrings.co.uk here is a taster inspired by the movie Avatar! All are on chunky leather with 'manly' clasps!!



And I have added some more for the girls too and with Valentines at the front of my mind.



So that is all the news from here. Oh I almost forgot and my posts would not be the same without her....Ta Da...... Here is the photographers assistant today, who is looking abit sleepy after a huge romp on the beach with an extremely fast Springer Spaniel called Ed earlier!! Puppy lovexxx




Thats all for now folks, I am out of cyberspace just updated everything & I have decided it is SO boring compared to the Flame!! Hey if you would like to read more check out my Facebook : Raspberry Rings, Lampwork Beads & Jewellery

See Ya!! Jenniexx

1 comment:

  1. These are spectacular. I am completely jealous of your skill! I'd love to try it, but me and torches are sworn enemies, haha.

    ReplyDelete