Tuesday 3 May 2011

It is Official....my Studio will be Open on the Saturday 14th May!

 
After months of trying to sort out a new studio I am happy to say that I am now settled in. I am officially 'opening' on Saturday 14th May and will have my cabinets full of new beads to celebrate the occasion! I would love to see anyone who wants to come down and say hello, have a look at my new workspace and of course look at the beads! Please feel free to spread the word and bring friends too!
 


Appledore is a lovely village to visit with lots of gallerys, pubs and of course beautiful views over the river. My studio is up an alley (Victoria Crescent) opposite the side entrance of The Beaver Inn in Irsha Street so why not make a day of it.....we are close to Westward Ho! to if you fancy a walk on the beach!!
 
 
 


I will be posting on a regular basis new product to my websites and I will also be open for visitors from the 14th.....hope to see you then!
 
And if she is good you might  meet Milly too!!



 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment