Monday 9 November 2009

Getting ready for a busy week!







So we survived Fireworks, Milly was not happy and lost her mojo. We were staying with friends in Plymouth and it was like a war zone and she managed to leave a little pressie for them in a quiet corner..oooops!
Sorry Jane and Simon! She has now returned to full on teenager and bossing us all around. She takes me round to the Shed everytime I go to work incase something or someone 'gets' me on the way there and keeps coming back to check all is well every five minutes or so.

Last week was fantastic bead sales which put a smile on my face but that means back to the shedio for some fast and furious work in the flame! Managed to spare time on Thursday to have a good glassy catch up with Manda from Mango Beads. Manda gave me my first lesson and is a constant inspiration......hey check out her world at www.mangobeads.co.uk! It is so good to sit down and talk glass over a mocha thank you Amanda!

Have also added a couple of beads to my Etsy Shop. One of them pictured here. These big hole beads are going a storm with the new silver charms and chains, something abit different to the usual bracelets, although talking of braclets I have ordered some lovely new silver bracelets with great clasps, flowers with czec crystal decoration will post them when they arrive.

So the kiln is bubbling away and we will see what tomorrow brings, lots of silvery glass my favourite. I am toying with the idea of some glow in dark beads...great for clubbing......maybe I will have to flex the credit card in a few minutes hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmx On a non glassy theme I managed to book tickets for P!nk again next year.........awesome.....saw her in Birmingham this year, so excited she is doing stadium this time.....bring it on....whoop whoop!

Well that is it for now, thanks for reading!

Jenniex

No comments:

Post a Comment